Sunday, January 6, 2013

RiddleIt, Get your daily does of riddles!

Heres a question for you. What is entertaining, thought provoking, and can keep your mind sharp as a knife? A riddle! I found myself in lack of a regular dose of riddles, so I figured why not provide this service? And so, I will, as damn near as I can provide a daily riddle for your riddling pleasure (occasionally I may lack internet connection or some such, but you understand). There will be riddles I've found or heard, and riddles that I've made up myself. I'll post the answer to each days riddle the next day with a new riddle.
So, for old times sake, here's the riddle of the Sphinx (you probably know the answer, but I just had to have this as my first post.)

What walks on four legs in the morning, two legs at noon, and three legs in the evening?

Now, RiddleIt!

No comments:

Post a Comment